lunes, 18 de mayo de 2009

My fAvOrITe MOviE.....

As someone knows, my favorite movie is "Twilight" . it is the most beautiful movie that I have ever seen in my life, because represent one of my dreams, I know that this sound like stupid but tell me if sometimes one of you don´t dream about find a interesting, romantic and different men that could be your everlasting love ...
this movie was direct by Catherine Hardwicke, but actually the author of twilight is Stephenie Mayer and it is a saga which to be continued with others books that I hope become very good movies.
The leading actor is Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson) and the leading actress is Bella Swan (Kristen Stewart). Bella fall in love with Edward, but she realize that he is a vampire who not drink human blood and he and his family just drink animal blood. However, Edward explain to Bella that it is difficult to him try to not wish her blood because she is like his personal brand of heroin. Although, Bella knows everything she is not worry about it because she was completely and extremely fall in love with Edward and they have never been away.
During he movie the family Cullen met with another vampires and one of them (James) wants to hunt Bella and she have to run away for save her life, but Edward going to hunt James and rescue his real love.
At the end Edward rescue to Bella and kill James. Bella wake up in the hospital and Edward explain what had happen. After that, Bella and Edward going to the prom together and dance in a romantic place and he say to her that she have to live as human because is very sad to be a vampire, but Bella tell him that for now it is OK ...

2 comentarios:

  1. I Love the book, much more than the movie... all books are really good ones... :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What a lovely picture!
    are u in love???
    Well, I have not watched this movie yet, but I will watched it soon!
    take care my dear friend

    see you on monday!

    me.

    ResponderEliminar