sábado, 23 de mayo de 2009

Living Alone

How important independence is?

During all our life we try to find our own independence and in some cases is so difficult to achieve it for different reasons but I think the most important thing in our life is have the enough freedom for choose the right way that you want to follow according with our wishes.

I completely agree when someone wants to get or is looking for be an independent person who can made everything that she/he wants. I think that we can´t stay all our life dependent on our parents and as a needs we have to take our own track. Besides, when you are an independent person you can decide what is good or bad and you start to take you own decisions and that is very important I think..

On the other hand, sometimes people don´t think in that way and they believe that is more important stay with their parents first of all than find their independence. Actually they prefer to live or stay with them because they don´t have another option or may they have to take car of them restricting their independence.

Finally. I think that independence is a difficult process for everybody because you have to confront a lot of problems and sometimes you can make mistakes about your decisions but are risk that you have to take.

4 comentarios:

  1. I feel the same, you got the point in the last paragraph... ^^
    a kiss for you!, we missed you on Friday!... :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yes, yes, yes. But we learn from our mistakes.......... don't we?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Freedom but with some rules is a very good way to get a better life!!!
    Take care!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I wanna live alone!!!
    but now
    now


    I said NOW...dO YOU GET IT??

    I LOVE YOU ...KISSES

    ResponderEliminar